This page is for your information because we believe that everyone would like to save money and we all have the responsibility to do our part for ecology. Our Home Office has reduced Utility Bills by 50%! 25% by using the product below. The other 25% by having an efficiency test done and improvements made.
The Power-Save 1200 Home Unit
Problem: Your Home Wastes Power
American and Canadian homes all have the same problem. They inefficiently handle inductive load. Inductive load includes anything in your home that runs by motor: refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, heat pumps, washers, dryers, fans, blower motors, pool pumps, dish washers, vacuum cleaners and hair dryers.
All motors require a certain amount of reactive power (non-working power) from the utility to create the Electro-Magnetic-Field (EMF) around the motor, and that's what makes the motor work. The problem is that your local utility company delivers this reactive power to your home without knowing how much you really need. When this happens, the inductive load (motors) uses what it needs, and it then sends the unused power back to your electric panel where it is "lost" -- dispersed in heat and never seen again. This loss is called I2R loss or "line loss." The problem with this equation is that you're paying for the lost electricity because it has traveled thru the meter and been measured.
The Solution: The Power-Save 1200 Home Unit
The Power-Save 1200ô unit stores and recycles the reactive power (non-working power) otherwise lost to "line loss." This allows the inductive motor load to push in and pull from the Energy-Saver 1200ôso you save and use the stored power, instead of asking for more power from the utility. By decreasing your demand from the utility, you decreasing your Kwh usage which lowers your electric bill. This process is called power factor optimization.
What is Power Factor?
Power factor is the percentage of electricity thatís delivered to your house and used effectively, compared to what is wasted. For example, a 1.0 power factor means that all the electricity thatís being delivered to your home is being used effectively for its purpose. However, most homes in North America today have a .77 power factor or less. This means that 77% of the electricity that is coming thru your meter at your home or business is being used effectively, and the other 23% is being wasted by your inductive load. With a low power factor, the utility has to deliver more electricity to do the same work. However, the Energy-Saver 1200ô increases that power factor in most cases to .97 or .98, thus increasing the effective use of your electricity and lowering your usage.
Go to www.Power-Save.com for pricing and other products. If your questions are still not answered then call Greg Fields at 816-525-8288 for a personal testimony.
Reduce Your Electric Bill Effective Immediately!
Join these satisfied customers and combat the extremely high cost of electricity that has become the norm across America!
"Sirs, from February 2006 to February 2007, I used 40,020 KWH. Installed Energy Saver 1200 on 19 February 2007. From February 2007 to February 2008, used 30,669 KWH. Down 23.31584%! I would not have believed it if I did not do figures myself!"
- Herb Bunch
"I am pleasantly surprised! I live in Baltimore County, Maryland, and BGE is my supplier. Well, my bill this February is almost 1000 kwh less than last year and has been running consistently between 500 and 1000 kwh less since the device was installed. Way to go Energy Saver!...Without the device I would be paying a lot more! Thanks!"